The face she gives me when she wants to get on the couch
let her on the damn couch you monster
🌙take me to your wonderland🌙
where are they going??
To their fucking Wonderland
- Homophobic Person: My favorite food is pizza!
- Homosexual Person: Cool! My favorite food is pasta!
- Bisexual Person: I like both!
- Pansexual Person: Hey guys, I don't have a favorite! I'll pretty much eat what tastes good to me.
- Asexual Person: I like the way food looks and smells more than the way it tastes.
- Homophobic Person: whAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU DISGUSTING PEOPLE WHY ISN'T PIZZA YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?!?! YOU'RE GOING TO HELL.
I love the look on his face when he gets to the smallest one.
i fucking watched this
for 15 minutes
waiting for the look on his face when he gets to the smallest one
i trusted you
do you understand
how much i want to kill you right now
I must find this grass and take a nap in it!! It looks like a fluffy ocean
real talk are you in whoville
big bOOBS ARE NOT A BLESSING THEY ARE AN INCONVENIENCE I SWEAR TO gOD YOU GIRLS ARE SO LUCKY WITH SMALL BOOBS. dO yOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND A NICE DRESS/TOP THAT FITS AND DOESnT GO BAGGY AT THE BELLY DO YOU KNOW DO YOU KNOW
when someone tries to spill the truth tea but you’re not ready to be scalded
they took the children
they took everything
so i was sitting there in my philosophy class trying to crack my back in my chair, and this hot girl saw me. really, really hot. i kind of had a thing for her for a couple of months, and we smiled at each other and stuff but she sat pretty far away so we didn’t say much more than “hi”. anyway…
- Adults: don't talk to your parents like that! they deserve unconditional respect, love, and obedience even though i've never met them and have no idea what kind of people they are
- Adult schoolteacher: Do you want me to call your PARENTS and tell them how you were behaving? *assumes parents aren't abusive*
- Adults: family is awesome!
- Adults: blood is thicker than water!
- Adults: your parents love you!
- Adult media producers: *create thousands of stories where families love each other ~~no matter what~~*
- Adults: It's really easy to get out of abusive families! just tell an adult :)
- Adults: *don't teach kids how to recognize abuse*
- Adults: *normalize physical abuse as 'discipline'*
- Adults: It's hard to take anything kids say seriously haha
- Adults: *takes abusive parents' word over their kids'*